401 Rosemont Ave
Frederick, Maryland 21701
Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Informatics, Social Networks, Community Characteristics, Data Science, High-performance ComputingView Xinlian's CV
I am interested in applying Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning skills to large data set to extract information/features/community characteristics. I worked on interdisciplinary projects to introduce advanced mathematics and computer science tools and techniques to new research domains. I am familiar with medical data and approved to conduct human subject research by multiple federal and private agencies. I am a Fulbright Scholar in Data Science.
- B.S. Computer Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 1993
- Ph.D. Computer Science, Louisiana State University, 2002
- Six Degrees of Francis Bacon, construction of sixteenth century social networks, with Chris Warren (CMU) and David Walling (TACC)
- Geospatial studies of population clustering and community characteristics, with Shaowen Wang (UIUC) and Anand Padmanabhan (NCSA)
- Molecular Structural Learning, with Silvia Crivelli and Rafael Zamora (LBNL)
- Computer Aided Diagnosis through Deep Learning of Biomedical Images, with Yanling Liu (FNLCR)
- Veteran Healthcare with a focus in Suicide Risk Management, with a team of researchers across eight national labs as well as multiple VA medical centers.