This page provides access to quarterly and annual reports, as well as 2016 renewal materials, for the CHWA CESU. The quarterly report provides data on all active CHWA CESU projects as of the report date. The annual reports section offers two reports for each of our Federal Agency Partners, providing data on all projects (active and complete) to date. The first report for each agency (Projects by Research Partner) is sorted by our Non-Federal Research Partners and then by federal fiscal year, while the second (Projects by Fiscal Year) is sorted by federal fiscal year then by project number. The renewal section provides access to project reports for the previous CHWA CESU project period (2011-2016) and to the new CHWA CESU agreement (2016-2021) .
If you have a current or completed CHWA CESU project that is not listed, please notify us by emailing a copy of the Task Agreement and/or any modification to Dan Filer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quarterly Active Project Reports
CHWA CESU Active Projects Qtrly Report- July 2019 (PDF version)
CHWA CESU Active Projects Qtrly Report Spreadsheet- July 2019 (sortable and searchable Google Sheet)
The sheet is currently sorted first by FY (most recent listed first) and then alphabetically by partner and agency. To change the sort, follow these steps:
- Click on the link above to open the sheet.
- Select the column to be sorted by clicking on the column header. Once selected, the column should be highlighted. To choose a sort with more than one column, start by clicking in the white box under Fx in the upper left corner to select the spreadsheet.
- Choose "Data" from the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Choose "Sort Range" from the Data menu.
- In the dialog box that opens, choose the column sort direction (a-z or z-a). If you are sorting by more than one column, you can add columns (additional sort levels) here.
- Click "Sort."
Note: Your sort changes will not be saved, as this is a "read-only" version of the report.
To find a specific entry through a search of the spreadsheet, follow these steps:
- Click the link above to open the sheet.
- Choose "Edit" from menu bar at the top of the page.
- Choose "Find and Replace."
- Type your text into the "Find" textbox and if you choose, select any of the search options listed. The "replace" box will be greyed out and will not allow any text to be entered.
- Click "Find." The cursor will highlight on each occurence.
- When finished, click "Done."